BECOMING A NEW CLIENT? (this is updated regularly)
I am currently accepting new clients. I give preference to adults and adolescents with OCD and those wanting to do targeted cognitive-behavioral therapy for anxiety.
Please review my website to see if I seem like a good fit for you. Then call me and if you get my confidential voicemail, please include the following information in your message. If phone calls make you nervous, feel free to send me an email with this information.
* your name spoken clearly (spell as needed)
* email address (spelled out clearly)
* who referred you to me or how you found me
* name of insurance plan if you are using one
* a brief description of how you think I could help you
(Potential new clients: Please follow instructions above and wait for me to activate you in system so you can start using scheduling portal.)
Clients can conveniently make or change an appointment by using the scheduling portal. This reduces phone tag. If you don't see a time that works for you, please call or email me with a few specific times over the next few weeks that would work for you. I can often re-arrange my work or personal schedule. The scheduling portal does not show times available more than a month away.
Weekday days (M-F) and some evenings (M-Th.) and Sat. mornings available.
FOR 1st APPOINTMENT
All new clients are asked to complete paperwork before their intake appointment.
* Beacon Health Strategies: BMC HealthNet, Fallon Health, GIC, Neighborhood Health Plan, Senior Care Options, Senior Whole Health
* Blue Cross - Blue Shield of Massachusetts (all plans)
* MultiPlan, including PHCS, PHCS Savility
* Tufts Health Plan
* Tufts Public Options (Network Health): Tufts Health Together and Tufts Health Direct (NOT Tufts Health Unify)
* United Behavioral Health (Optum): Harvard Pilgrim
Major credit cards accepted.
Group Therapy: Before joining group, new clients need to have two individual sessions to complete an initial assessment and treatment plan.
Two 45 min. individual sessions at $110 each
Each 60 min. group session: $30
Session length is based on what insurance covers.
45-minute intake: $110
Each 45 min. session: $110
Each 30 min. session: $55
CANCELLATION / NO SHOW POLICY
Whenever possible, please give me at least 2 hours notice to cancel an appointment. Clients who do not give a 2 hour notice are asked to pay a $25 fee.