TO BECOME A NEW CLIENT: (this is updated regularly)
I am currently accepting as new individual therapy clients - adults and adolescents with OCD or other anxiety disorder(s).
Getting started with me is simple and quick without any phone tag. Just follow the steps below (If you'd rather just call me so we can talk first, that's perfectly fine with me but just know it will take longer):
1) Review my website to see if I am a good fit for you. If using insurance, check list below to make sure I accept your insurance plan.
THEN DO BOTH OF THESE STEPS AT THE SAME TIME:
2a) Use the scheduling portal (below) to request your first appointment (preferably at least two days away). The appointment is held in my schedule until I confirm it.
2b) Call me and if you get my confidential voicemail, please leave the following in your message. If phone calls make you nervous, feel free to send me an email with this information.
* your name
* how you think I could help you
* if using insurance - birthdate and name of ins. and member ID#
* say if you want an appointment reminder (text, email, or voicemail)
After getting the above information from you, I will only call you if I have questions. I will also check insurance eligibility before confirming your appointment. Make sure you receive an email confirmation before coming to your first appointment.
The email confirmation will have a link to fill out online paperwork using a smartphone, tablet, or computer. Please call me if you have any questions or concerns about this.
Potential new clients: Please follow the instructions above.
Clients can conveniently make or cancel an appointment by using the scheduling portal (below). This reduces phone tag. If you don't see a time that works for you, please call or email me with a few specific times over the next few weeks that would work for you. I can often re-arrange my work or personal schedule. The scheduling portal does not show times available more than one month away.
Appointments less than 48 hours away won't allow online booking: Use portal to view available times, then leave me a voicemail to request an appointment and I will call you to confirm it. I'd prefer that new clients request an appointment at least a couple days ahead to give me time to check insurance eligibility and for you to fill out online paperwork.
Typical schedule: weekday mornings and early afternoons and some weekday evenings and some Sat. mornings
* Beacon Health Strategies: BMC HealthNet, Fallon Health, GIC, Neighborhood Health Plan, Senior Care Options, Senior Whole Health
* Blue Cross - Blue Shield of Massachusetts (all plans)
* MultiPlan, including PHCS, PHCS Savility
* Tufts Health Plan
* Tufts Public Options (Network Health): Tufts Health Together and Tufts Health Direct (NOT Tufts Health Unify)
* United Behavioral Health (Optum): Harvard Pilgrim
Major credit cards accepted.
Group Therapy: Before joining group, new clients need to have two individual sessions to complete an initial assessment and treatment plan.
Two 45 min. individual sessions at $110 each
Each 60 min. group session: $30
Session length is based on what insurance covers.
45-minute intake: $110
Each 45 min. session: $110
Each 30 min. session: $55
CANCELLATION / NO SHOW POLICY
Whenever possible, please give me at least 2 hours notice to cancel an appointment. Clients who do not give a 2 hour notice are asked to pay a $25 fee.