GETTING ON WAITLIST:
If you are an adult (18+) with OCD or other anxiety disorder(s), please call (413)535-6267 or send a brief email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know you are interested. I cannot say exactly how long the wait will be but it should be less than a few weeks. You can continue to look for other therapists in the meantime.
PROCEDURE ONCE OFF WAITLIST:
Once I let you know that I can accept you as a new client, follow the steps below. Getting started with me is simple without any phone tag.
STEP #1: Review my website to see if I am a good fit for you and if using insurance, check list below to make sure I accept your insurance plan.
- Call me and if you get my confidential voicemail, please leave the following information in your message. If phone calls make you nervous, feel free to send me an email with this information.
- your first and last name spoken clearly and spelled if necessary
- briefly how you think I could help you
- if using insurance, leave: birthdate and name of ins. and member ID# (not group ID)
- say if you want an appointment reminder (text, email, or voicemail)
- Use the scheduling portal (below) to request your first appointment (preferably at least two days away). The appointment is held in my schedule until I confirm it via email. Make sure you receive an email confirmation before coming to your first appointment. The email appointment confirmation will have a link to fill out online paperwork using a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Clients can conveniently request or cancel an appointment by using the scheduling portal (below). This reduces phone tag. If you don't see a time that works for you, please call or email me with a few specific times over the next few weeks that would work for you. I can often re-arrange my work or personal schedule. The scheduling portal does not show times available more than one month away.
Appointments less than 24 hours away won't allow online booking. Use portal to view available times, then leave me a voicemail to request an appointment and I will call you to confirm it. I'd prefer that new clients request an appointment at least a couple days ahead to give me time to check insurance eligibility and for you to fill out online paperwork.
Typical schedule: weekday mornings and early afternoons and some weekday evenings and some Sat. mornings
* Beacon Health Strategies: BMC HealthNet, Fallon Health, GIC, Senior Care Options, Senior Whole Health
* Blue Cross - Blue Shield of Massachusetts (all plans)
* MultiPlan, including PHCS, PHCS Savility
* Tufts Health Plan
* Tufts Public Options (Network Health): Tufts Health Together and Tufts Health Direct (NOT Tufts Health Unify)
* United Behavioral Health (Optum): Harvard Pilgrim, AllWays Health Partners (formerly Neighborhood Health Plan)
* UnitedHealthCare UMR
DON'T SEE YOUR INSURANCE ABOVE? You can choose to do self-pay or call your insurance company to ask if they offer "out of network" benefits or apply for a "single case agreement" (treat me as being in-network just for you; especially relevant when you can't find a specialist who takes your insurance).
Major credit cards accepted.
Session length is based on what insurance covers.
45-minute intake: $110
Each 45 min. session: $110
CANCELLATION / NO SHOW POLICY
Whenever possible, please give me at least 2 hours notice to cancel an appointment. Clients who do not give a 2 hour notice are asked to pay a $25 fee.