BECOMING A NEW CLIENT? (this is updated regularly)
I am currently accepting:
- adults for weekly anxiety group. Currently meets Thursdays at 6 p.m. and is close to full. Another time will be started once the Thursday group fills up. At least two individual appointments required before starting group (see below). See Anxiety Group for more information.
- a limited number of individual adult clients who want individual therapy for anxiety (e.g. OCD, insomnia, social anxiety, panic, specific phobias); I will give preference to clients with OCD as there are a limited number of trained practitioners in the area.
If you are interested in group or individual therapy with me, please first review my website to see if I seem like a good fit for you. Then call me and if you get my confidential voicemail, please include the following information in your message. If phone calls make you nervous, feel free to send me an email with this information.
* your name spoken clearly (spell as needed)
* tel. # with a few specific times that I could call you back
* who referred you to me or how you found me
* if you plan to use insurance: name of ins. and ID# and your date of birth (so I can check eligibility)
* a brief description of how you think I could help you
I will try to promptly return messages from potential new clients but I sometimes get very busy. Please give me a couple of days before you try me again.
Clients can conveniently make or change an appointment by using the scheduling portal. This reduces phone tag. If you don't see a time that works for you, please call or email me with a few specific times over the next few weeks that would work for you. I can often re-arrange my work or personal schedule. The scheduling portal does not show times available more than a month away.
Weekday days and evenings available for weekly or biweekly therapy. Some Saturday mornings available.
FOR 1st APPOINTMENT
All new clients are asked to complete paperwork before their intake appointment.
* Beacon Health Strategies: BMC HealthNet, Fallon Health, GIC, Neighborhood Health Plan, Senior Care Options, Senior Whole Health
* Blue Cross - Blue Shield of Massachusetts (all plans)
* MultiPlan, including PHCS, PHCS Savility
* Tufts Health Plan
* Tufts Public Options (Network Health): Tufts Health Together (NOT Tufts Health Direct or Tufts Health Unify)
* United Behavioral Health (Optum): Harvard Pilgrim
2017 SELF-PAY FEES
Major credit cards accepted.
Group Therapy: Before joining group, new clients need to have two individual sessions to complete an initial assessment and treatment plan.
Two 45 min. individual sessions at $110 each
Each 60 min. group session: $30
Session length is based on what insurance covers.
45-minute intake: $110
Each 45 min. session: $110
Each 30 min. session: $55
See 2018 Fees for anticipated increases.
CANCELLATION / NO SHOW POLICY
Whenever possible, please give me at least 2 hours notice to cancel an appointment. Clients who do not give a 2 hour notice are asked to pay a $25 fee.